Friday, May 21, 2004

My morning and first entry.

Friday 21 May 2004 12pm

A fine morning, I woke up feeling fresh and energized. I slept more than 10 hours I think. Went to the gym at 6.30am, there were already quite a number of hardworking souls, panting away. As usual, I would normally start off with my cross-trainer machine for warm up. A good 20 minutes I've spent with her. No joke about it boi, this machine is hell of a good one. Burn the most calories and full body motion workout you can expect. Would advise anyone to use that if you are thinking of getting the KGs off your body.

At 7am, that's when the real battle begins. Training is always excellent with my trainer. To be able to endure that one hour with him is usually a feat. I would feel so satisfied with myself everytime I walked out of the main entrance of California. I felt like I've achieved something, something big and incredible task.

This is my first time using a blog, will be typing my thoughts away on this in future...kinda cool. Good day to me and to whoever is reading it.

Cheers.

2 Comments:

Blogger Injenue said...

hiya.. came across your blog whilst searching for people who like to hit the gyms. well its too early to say if your blog kicks ass -grin- its only the first post.. we
ll see how it goes eh.. tata *waves*

5:02 AM  
Blogger moonx said...

hey it's me. :)
glad you started a blog too.
i think writing is therapeutic...so keep it going!! :D

10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home