Monday, May 24, 2004

Another entry, second for the day

Inspired by moonx's post about having to make decision, it's time I should make my very own.

Life is what make impossible possible, this used to be my slogan. No, I shouldn't use the word 'used', it is still my slogan.

I'm at my work-station, should be concentrating on my report that's gonna be due end of this week but I'm here typing away my thoughts. I've totally no mood to even concentrate, just want to break free. Free from emotions.

Emotions can be deadly, depending how you would manage it. People do silly things over it. If one is heartless and emotionless, does that means that he/she will not suffer pains of the heart?

I need a light that would guide me to where I go, at this point in time I would turn to God for he will know me, only he will know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home