Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Caught Red-Handed

I should really hand it to my sister who is fourteen years of age. I can't deny that I was in that sorta situation before so I wouldn't blame her much. Caught her red-handed at the coffee-shop nearby my house having breakfast with friends. She should be in school at this point in time. I drove past and thought I saw someone familiar, wanted to be 100% sure, I detour back. True enough, it was her. She was still in her uniform and happily eating until she saw my face. Horrified, the word I would use to describe the look on her face. I took her away with her and off to school. I was like that before and would exactly know how she feels. Well, it is all part of growing up. Having to play truant was kinda thrilling for anyone even for me when I was much younger.

That's a family entry so far, now again my own personal thoughts.

I wrote a email yesterday, a sad one I would say. Was feeling emotional while writing it, tears almost went down my cheeks. Sounds dramatic isn't it but it sure is. No reply till now and probably will not recieve any. Shall I call it a day? Or should I persist? I used to believe in 'Persistency Beats Resistency' but it would not be the case this time round perhaps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home