Wednesday, May 26, 2004

I've done it

Yesterday was a shuffle of mixed feelings and emotions. Very draining session I had for the past days. Both physically and emotionally.

But it was the ultimate for yesterday night. I broke my rules and was never in that kinda situation before. It was new, fresh yet saddness within those positive feel. Sad, because I made a wrong decision many months back and it only took me to realise it after. I can feel the hurt and pain I put her through during those months, it must have been difficult. Yes, indeed it was. Was I even thinking right? It was issues that could have been dealt with at that point in time but I wasn't ready to face it yet I chose to escape from it, thinking that it was the only way out. It was wrong of me, to run away.

Is it too late? Only she knows the answer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home