Thursday, August 11, 2005

After 1 year and 1 week, we finally split up and went our own ways. The fire in her heart wasn't burning enough for her. Only if we could of worked somthing out. But oh well thats life.

The opposite of mature spiritual love that openly accepts and embraces the other person is possessiveness, or desire to break down the spirit of the other person so that they can be one's own. The opposite of strong emotional bonding is indifference. The opposite of desire for the other person is revulsion for the other person. The opposite of trust is fear; the opposite of cherishing is hatred. It's possible for a woman so romantically and hate or fear at the same time. Love and hate both require passion. It is some sort of feeling, that is why in many deep loving relationships the end is often stormy. Your passion moves from love to hate. You can't feel the passion of hate if you just didn't care about the person at all. You'd feel indifferent.
Take it or leave it. In our world now people have fears for all kinds of complex reasons. Because the world is so complex. Simplicity is what everyone's searching for, if only things could be as simple as it seems, sometimes what you see is not what you get.

I suffer a major blow some years back and was determine to get a grip of myself and move on, despite that, I'm once thrown back to another similiar situation now and I got hit, got hit real badly. I'm trying to pick up the pieces that were left behind, looking back at those times, images of the past start flashing by....as if like a roller coaster. Friends who are around me gave advices, it is always easier said than done isn't it. But I guess, I will be emotional or physically stronger after this incident, standing up twice as high as I did before for I believe perhaps one day she will realise, a wrong call she's made.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home