Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Big News

I'm hurt. That's all I have to say. Don't feel good. Buried myself in my work but that doesn't seems to help. Gonna go gym later after work, will see whether can that help me out in my emotional being. It should, to a certain extend. At least, I can let it all out on the cross-trainer and push myself to the limit.

I must say, I'm not a person who is easily hurt or get upset quickly and can definitely move on in no time. In this case, it shall be the same. Life moves on.

I must say I own it to my friend, Candy. I delicate this entry to her because she made me realised that I can find love in many other ways. One of which is our love, our platonic love. Unconditional love I would say.

She sent me a sms saying : You made me realised the meaning of true friends. We are kinda different from others. No attachments, No obligation, No irritation from one another. Just simply be there to lend a helping ear and helping hand if needed. Have fun, joy and laughter together. Not forgetting misery too. We must have loved each other unconditionally. No expectations, No demand, No sex and that's for sure. haha.

I was touched I must say and I would go through fire or water for her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home