Friday, August 12, 2005

I met an old friend today. Seems like we only catch up when times that I'm single, I'm feeling guilty already. She mentioned about courage today. We starting going on and on...on that subject. It takes alot of courage to walk out of any relationship and lot more courage to face it. So who's the one without courage? No point pointing fingers to anyone now I guess. My life seems clearer now, without any mist. Family members will always be there when you need them, unconditional love without fail. This message has been drilled into my brain once again, each time after an upsetting incident. Moving forward, alot more things in life to catch up with...New responsibilities on my new job, this should be the direction I am heading.

Drove past a showflat along east coast today, can't help but to pop in for a look. It was so beautiful, close to my dream apartment I've been looking for. My friend sat me down and start calculating the dollars and cents, very typical of her as she's a auditor..haha. It is a very worthwhile deal, I might start investing in a property now since the price is so relatively low compared to years back. My elder sister showed some signs of interest in sharing and if she does, it's all good news for me. God is fair, to certain extend. He will take away some things from you and replace with others. I've no complaints for now. I've learnt my lesson and will not ever repeat history once more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home