Sunday, August 14, 2005

It suddenly occur to me that life is like a book. When there's a beginning, there's always an end. I've bought many books, enough to last me for quite sometime for now.

The moment you open the book, there's this form of excitement to what's coming ahead...you wanna know how it begins and moving forward, you will sink in deeper to the story plot, the anticipation of what's next kinda keeps you in suspend and you don't to put the book down for even one second. One thing for sure, no matter how thick or big the book is, there's always a 'The End' or in some cases, a second season. One chapter closed and here comes another, even for books, we need a form of closure, and that closure comes from knowing what's the end of the story, let alone human beings. I don't know whether I've got my closure or perhaps I'm still searching or in denial. There's still this little trace of spark in my heart for something I hope will happen but even if it does, it will take awhile.

There will definately be somethings which I can't bear to leave behind, at least for now and in the near future, that's what's my heart is feeling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home