Friday, May 28, 2004

New things makes me happy

I went for a shopping spree yesterday. It's funny how sales can bring out the ugliest in people, though ironically, the mad dash and the pushing and shoving all point to the need to look good. Makes me wonder what's really important and if it's really too superficial to judge people by their looks and dressing. For all you know, the person in the cool, spiffy outfit that you admire tomorrow might just be the one that shoved you yesterday just to get to it...I told this to someone before.

Neverthless, I did have some returns. Spent a couple of hundreds on a few tops from G2000 and Bebe. The one I liked most is the one from Bebe, maybe because it fit me best and it is from BEBE! A pity that they will be closing down soon. Guess they are just not so popular with us, Singaporeans.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home