Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Another busy day it had been, no time for casual talk like old times. We are not allowed to bring in our mobile phone during working hours expect during lunch time, this is one of the company's rule. It's good in a way, keep my minds off things. Only focus on work, and solely on work! Time to change my mobile phone plan since I don't exactly need to talk on the mobile phone anymore. In fact, I wanna cancel my line coz soon I will not need it anymore. Will definately miss the line, been using this number for years...There's a certain attachment for anything that's been with you for awhile.

I spoke to someone today, for a good one hour. Her voice definately do not go along with her looks, haha. Kinda expected a lower and serious tonality but in fact she sounded bubbly like a little girl. She looks like the full of attitude sort, the no-nonsense type...You probably will use the word 'Cool' on her. Gonna meet her tomorrow to go to work together, it seems kinda funny. So much for the first meeting, taking the train...hopefully there will be seats for us, hate to stand and squeeze together with the morning crowd.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home