Sunday, October 09, 2005

It was a crazy night yesterday....the lamborghini arrived right outside the Thumper and everyone's eyes just went to that one direction trying to check out who's in it. My bosses, if you are wondering. All eyes were on them the moment they stepped out of the car, this is one car which you wouldn't mind taking many looks at it..

20 bottles were opened yesterday and almost everyone were off..including me. The only one who was sober would be Irene Ang. It's kinda hard to get her drunk...haha. Supper was on the list, shangri-la 'The Line' would be our choice.....always wanted to go there, read so much about it....Very good food they served. Irene promised me 'Two queens' lifetime unlimited membership....she better make good her promise...haha.

I just got up and my head is spinning, hang over must be. Craving for mee hoon goreng again, I must quickly go call my goreng partner...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Online Exclusive
You are reading the 'human's first ever blog entry. It amazes me that people read the online edition of this second-rate newspaper, yet I know they do because generally, people are pathetic.
Hi, I was just blog surfing and found you! If you are interested, go see my work from home related site. It isnt anything special but you may still find something of interest.

1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home