Friday, September 23, 2005

Time flies thursday

Today seems to pass really fast...I manage a quick coffee during my lunch hour with a long-time friend that I have yet to meet for awhile...The one hour coffee past really quickly, seems like only 5minutes and there's only that much you can share within one hour...It's good to meet up again, feels like the good old days where everyone is so single and available.

I promise to brew some herbal drink for her, I'm acting on it now...it will soon be ready in another half hour. This is my first time doing it, hope it will taste good later...

I got my patrick mini beanie from June today, gonna put spongebob together with him so they can be together...Yes, they are gay. Perhaps that's one of the reason why I'm fond of them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home