Monday, September 05, 2005

My tummy's stirring....don't feel good at all, must be the meehoon goreng (supper) i ate earlier, the only meal I had the whole day. Only had coffee for lunch, didn't have much appetite in the day...

Supposed to catch up with a friend today but I guess our timing never meets though we worked pretty near to each other. This is like the third time we have arranged but usually we play by ear as we know there's always last minute changes, as expected...it happened today as well. She got off for a break and wanted to do a quick coffee with me but I was stuck, couldn't get off and when I finally get off my work, she's back in the office rushing for time-line...So near yet so far, this is the perfect statement for us. We keep adjourning our meeting till 'tomorrow' and the 'tomorrow' never comes...Let's see whether fate allows us to meet...Shall see about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home