Sunday, August 21, 2005

My only rest day...

It's Sunday and my only rest day, just woke up not long ago...feel like sleeping more, the weather puts me in the mood. Maybe I'll just go east coast and chill, bring along my favourite book and with a Ice-blended caramel, that should do the trick.

Forgot to mention about mahjong in my entry earlier the day, I made June lost some money during the game, feeling so guilty now. I'll help win it back the next time round alright or you'll share and sit next to me...haha. Not that I'm an expert, but I paid my school-fees and learnt my lessons...you know what I mean ya.

Saw my friend at the opening yesterday, she was one of the models we enaged from the agency, kinda surprised to see her, didn't know she became a model. A different her. Everyone was kinda surprised that I know her as well...and started asking questions...looks like she captured everyone's attention yesterday.

Sudden craving for mee hoon soto now...June just msg me saying she will volunteer to go with me to find my mee hoon soto...yeah...gonna go bath now and pick her up...til then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home