Sunday, August 21, 2005

Yet to sleep for the past 24 hours, this must be my earliest entry ever. Just got home 10 minutes ago, I officially annouced my brain-dead at this moment.

Work: Four major events today.

1. Our big boss's birthday
2. Our banks' conference
3. Celebration of the new office at suntec
4. Soft launch / preview of our multi-million dollar project

Many guests turned up at our office, the press, the media, people from the banks, business associates, family members and friends. It was indeed a big event and everything went on as planned.

Personal:

I went off slightly earlier and met June to do some shopping and coffee at the same time. Surprisingly we click so well upon our second meeting. We talked about many things, about work, about relationship, about life and the list goes on...She gives me a sense of belonging when I am with her, I feel stronger emotionally. She's gonna make a very good friend. We sat at coffee bean and with a ice-blended coffee, we started ranting away...for hours we didn't even realised! More to go in future, way to go June. (If you are reading, please go sleep now...it is very late already...haha) Gdnight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home