Saturday, August 27, 2005

Fatigue

I'm exhausted...fell right onto my bed and knocked out completely. My eyes were like falling the whole morning, sleep is so very important in my life now. Just woke up, time for dinner....haven't had anything the whole day and I'm not even complaining. My workaholic self seems to re-surface on planet earth again, Suntec is now my second home.

June flew off this morning, if I didn't had to work, I would go send her off at the airport but anyway gonna see her real soon again. She's on the night flight home tomorrow, am comtemplating to pick her up...

Cartel msg again, wanting to meet up tonight. I've rejected her, kinda disappointing for her. Wrong timing, I've arranged mahjong tonight already...gonna play through the night once more...hopefully win some extra cash as well. Alrighty, gonna go for my dinner now and onto to mahjong quest, til later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home