Monday, August 22, 2005

It's Monday and there's no monday blues, for the very first time, I felt once more the 'Old' me. I used to be very career minded and very 'on the ball' type of person but I've slacked for the past one year. It's time to get myself on track, ever since I got my new post, I feel as if everyday's a new day for me. Things are changing in my life, be it for work or personal. Though I still get the lingering feeling every once awhile but I managed to put it at the back of my head. Work is really one avenue which can put anyone off things. A good way to keep one-self occupied.

I've got two lesbian colleagues at my work place and they asked me to go clubbing at this 'gay-like' place, I'm still hesistant about it. Think I would rather go with June, least I feel more comfortable with her. I come to realise that anything in life can be so fragile, things happened when you least expected it. :)

Darn it, it's 9.06pm already and I am late...alright, got to go off now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home