Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Tuesday

Just got back from my movie date, got off slightly earlier than usual from work...told my colleagues I had something urgent to attend, and the urgent thingy is to watch a 'Movie'...haha. Watched the Longest Yard with June, she had to be there earlier to reserve the seats as it was a free seating thingy, we got pretty good seats though. It was a jolly good show, very motivating indeed. Talked about team spirit, the need to be united to achieve goals in life..though it was all about football but the principles applied are all the same.

We went for a bite and tour round marina square after the movie, it was a accidental tour because we sorta got lost while looking for the restroom. Yes, believe or not, we got lost. Marina Square is now like a maze, doesn't looked like MS anymore. It is a complete facelift, gonna go back there again, nice place to hang around and chill.

Gonna be real busy in the coming week ahead, four days of roadshow during the convention...there goes my weekend. But June has it all planned out for me, she's like the personal assistant, but without any renumeration. Supposed to spend the weekend with her but due to my work schedule, I can only allocate the night slot for her on sat...probably will go chill out at some place..with some nice music and with a cup of coffee, that will settle it. There's so many things we planned to do, hopefully we can get to execute it.

1. Cut my hair on monday for tuesday's party (Next week) (That is if I can get off work on time on mon)
2. Go Thumper with June on tuesday night.
3. Go ECP to chill and cycle....dunno which day....
4. Mahjong?
5. June will take leave on my birthday and celebrate. (I probably will take half a day off)
6. Many up-and-coming impromptus....

Now I see June more than I see my parents...good thing we stay far away from each other else I guess it could be worse...haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home