Sunday, August 28, 2005

Health is wealth but without wealth, you can't have health as well. I was at GNC earlier and spent a bomb on all the supplements for healthier living. I reckon that I wouldn't have time for gym in the near future, so all these supplements shall act as a replacement for my energy booster. Here's the list:

1) CoQ-10: Helps support heart and blood vessel function (This brings more oxygen flow to the brain, helps me to think faster and reduce fatigue)

2) Fish Body Oils 1000: Helps joint flexibility

3) Alpha Lipoic Acid 100: Improve skin and helps repair broken cells.

4) Woman's Ultra Mega: This is a very powerful multi-vitamin, the most comprehensive woman's formula available. Not only it is good in building blood, transporting oxygen and is involved in energy utilization and muscle function. This pill play a role in the maintenance of normal homocysteine levels important to cardiovascular health. This is the best of the best I would say, and the most expensive.

I'm working in a pretty highly intense environment and I reckon all these supplements will do me good. Stress management is one key component in my life, that I have to manage well.

I ended up sleeping the whole afternoon today, Cartel have to watch her movie with someone else. Told her I shall make it up to her next time. Will play by ear first. Got to go to bed early today, meeting at 8.30 tomorrow, kinda early I know but I don't have a choice. A long day tomorrow, there's department dinner as well...gonna go Fish & Co. Gdnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home