Thursday, September 01, 2005

Wednesday

Terribly busy today, could not even catch my breathe for a minute...practically worked more than 12 hours today I reckon. Finally wrapped up all the pending issues for the roadshow, stepped out of the office at 9pm, totally knocked out but that's not the end yet....went to meet up with two other friends at coffee bean...am amazed by my energy level sometimes but I'm not the superwoman, I know of someone who does more than me and get lesser than me....haha.

Anyway, I was mentioning I met my friends, they both bought along their girlfriends...feel kinda out for a moment but we sorta got comfortable after which..guess it just takes alittle warming up. Geok, she spoke about life being fair...here's what she said: 'When we are in love, we tend to take the positive side of love and neglect the negative part or rather not wanting to accept the negative side (breaking ups, quarrels..etc), but in reality we must be learn to take the negative side, thus it will then be balanced.' There's definately some truth in this and its take us awhile to realize that we must learn to take things at our stride. This is why we all have friends, friends to guide us and lead us to a better understanding though sometimes their advices can be full of crap...haha.

Another long day tomorrow, this will continue for the next four days to come....think I need to stock up afew more cans of red bull and eat more supplements...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home