Saturday, September 03, 2005

Sat...

A long day I had...or rather should I say too long of a day if I were to include yesterday's. Got home wee hours this morning, about 4ish and only slept for a couple of hours and went straight to work. Seriously am amazed by my energy level, think I've repeated this statement at least a good two times. Spent a good three third of my sat in the office, left at about 4plus to catch June for a quick coffee before having my hair cut at far east...Feels good after a hair-cut, always looking forward to visit my stylist. Am thinking of keeping my hair long, I wonder how would it be like....haha. Poor June, got to wait and hang around til I finish my cut...Soon, nightfall came, as much as expected, we ended up in June's office again but this time round with two other guests, brought along Ailing and Wendy. The usual routine, played pool...etc...A good way to chill without having to spend...

My eyes are rather heavy at this point in time, need to quickly put them to sleep else I wouldn't have energy for COMEX tomorrow. Last day of the convention tomorrow, finally all will end. A Crazy week it has been...goodnight.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great blog here! going to add it to my favourites

I have a domain name price registration site. It pretty much covers domain name price registration related stuff.

cheers

12:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home