Thursday, September 22, 2005

Today in the office, we were all talking about the rally that's coming. We can't afford to lose, the attention is on us now, especially me, being a newcomer and eager to prove myself, this has to be the ultimate chance to prove my worth...

The HR department's organising a year end trip and were taking in suggestions on where to go, I propose anywhere towards the west, kinda bored of the asian countries. Was hoping for europe since my company's kinda generous in terms of the spending power. The whole office will be close and while everyone else is slogging, we will be all away enjoying a paid trip...should be going after the rally's over. If we were to win, I bet the europe trip would be a sure-go.
Speaking of which, I have yet to take a flight with anyone. I just realised that I usually fly alone, yet to experience the excitement prior the take off with anyone....but I reckon I would soon experience it....the special someone.

Just had durians, kinda stuffed now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home