Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Commitment is a very big word to most people, it means having to share a part of your life with someone, or allowing the invasion of privacy to a certain extend. I'm starting to fear 'Commitment', once again I'm back to square one, back to those days where I only want to be able to commit to myself and no one else. The feeling of being in love is always so sweet and fresh but when everything else starts pouring in, the negative side of love tend to re-surface...

I'm in love, and every night my love will come to me, making me feel so very tired every night....but it's worth the fatigue. Just have to drink more red bull in future....

Geok called me this morning, she's very upset. Things happened overnight, so unexpected...managed to talk and console her alittle in the morning till my battery went flat...and at least she's feeling better now....hope she's sleeping well now.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

never deny love, never be afraid and never step back when you meet your true love, although sometimes we feel we cannot afford to love any more.... Really feel sorry for what i have done to you. Seeing you picking up in both life and your carrer, make me really think that this may be the best way out for both of us. All the best and take care!

10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home