Monday, September 12, 2005

Today's my youngest sister's birthday, we had a mini celebration at home, just within the family emebers. I've yet to buy her present, no time to go shopping for the past one week. I'm totally drained, felt like I've never slept enough and the hours are so very short. Been hanging out with Geok and May, seems like we've so much to talk about...the three of us can sit by somewhere and talk for hours, the best part was we stood by the roadside thinking of a venue to go and ended up chatting for 1.5 hours Standing!

Was at carrefour earlier during lunch and I met Evelyn, her office's at tower 3, just opposite my block. Such a coincidence, haven't seen her for for at least 2 years. We used to have a crush on each other when we were younger but things never happen between us because the timing's always wrong. We promised to catch up sometime this week, hopefully we will that is if my work schedule permits.

Haven't seen June since last wed, guess both of us are too occupied...

This will be a short entry, I need to get some sleep....need to rest my eyes..

1 Comments:

Blogger gingerlyn said...

oei...been long since we hung out together..

miss the late nights, gossips & mj...

this weekend?


june

1:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home