Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Tuesday

Today's meeting was rather intense, Drake, my AGM blew his top on many of my colleagues, almost all the departments' managers. The sales figure doesn't look promising for the past few days and we need to double up the figures, this is sales and this is how the we play the game. Can understand his predicament as he is the overall in-charge, the second man to my big boss. He is answerable for all the project we've under-taken. I was having a long chat with my sales director that day and I just realised how big were we, I knew we were big but didn't realised we were that big. Bascially there are seven companies running simultaneously, we are into logistics, properties, consultancy, F&B, branding & loyalty, telemarketing and smart solutions....there's definately alot more growth in my new post. My Sales director, she's the wife of my big boss and she was telling me that my boss could have retire two years ago!!?? but he didn't, as he has his commitment to the staffs and the management. My two bosses are very young, only in the early thirties and in fact most of us, the management level, we are all in our mid or late twenties, perhaps that's why everyone of us can click because we belong to the same era more or less. I'm the youngest manager, if you are asking.

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy, am looking forward to my weekend this week, gonna do something interesting...am counting down already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home