Thursday, October 06, 2005

My colleague's birthday today and the whole management team went for dinner and drinks at the Legend after, I realised we have got quite a number of Librians in the office. Another party coming up on saturday, my sales director's birthday but this is gonna be a big party. We practically book half of the place at Thumper and it's gonna be hell of a night... Coming on next would be my birthday and another colleague's birthday, everyone gonna have a big belly in the whole month of October, lots of feasting and drinking for this month. I'm the target of the month for I am fairly new, all of them gonna make me drunk, there's no room for escape this time...they will see me in my most undesirable state..haha.

One more month to the launch of 'The Monty', soon the whole of Singapore will hear from us and one more month to my transfer to Monty, can't wait....it will be a very challenging and eyes are all on me. My favourite celeb 'Fann Wong' will be there, and 20 many others, can't remember the names as well but Glenn Ong will be our host for sure. I have yet to go tailor-make my suit, think I better do it this this coming Sunday, no time to lose. It's gonna be a very big night, very anticipating night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home