Monday, September 26, 2005

The weekend

Weekends pass by really quickly, with an blink of an eye it is now Monday, a working day....a day where everyone dreads. Was at marina mandarin hotel on saturday night, really fond of their new look, a total face-lift. A good thing that they maintain their standards, had my favourite drink, the mocha ice-blend....never fail to miss that. This place brings back memories of how I used to hang out with jacq, almost 3-4 times a week when we were still together...Our bill always reaches the double digits, and all that for coffee only! You seriously pay for the quality of the drink and the ambience.

Had a ktv session earlier, my throat kinda feels sore at this moment, too much of singing I guess. Lots of plans made for the coming weekend, Geok and the rest suggested Rasa Shangri-la at Sentosa, a drive up KL, 'M' hotel, 'Grand Copthorne Hotel' or Bintan lagoon villa....I'm game for any of the above, just wanna get my tan and that's my only motive...haha. Geok is already beating me to it, I cannot lose out...haha. My life at this moment seems perfect, I seems to have everything now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home