Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Di signed me up for the marathon today, it is a 10km jog. We gonnna start training ourselves for these couple of months else we will probably walk throughout the whole race...

Guess I will probably switch my california to Planet Fitness since I worked in Suntec which is more convenient for me. Speaking of which, I must make a trip down to california to cancel my membership, they keep charging to my card every month and I'm not even utilising it. Least I have a partner now when I go to the gym else it will always be a solo activity....Hope Di will keep to it and train regularly else when it comes to the Big thing, we will both have problem chasing the race...

We had pasta for dinner today, surprisingly that Phin's serves pretty good italian food as well though they are more to steaks and ribs. That was a pretty late dinner as we both finished work late but it was a good one....we had so much to rant about. She's gonnna come for the weekend retreat at the hotel this saturday, bet we will all have fun. She held my hand while we were walking, felt the adrenaline rush for the very first time....haven't had that feeling for quite awhile...it sure feels good...

I'll sleep well tonight.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pop Montreal digs back toward its indie roots
While hipsters across the city debate whether or not Pop Montreal has sold out, the McAuslan-sponsored festival is still focusing on independent and DIY culture with its first-ever Puces Pop Indie Fair.
I have a .#<>>.#<>>work at home<<#<<# site/blog. It pretty much covers .#<>>.#<>>work at home<<#<<# related stuff.

12:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home