Thursday, June 03, 2004

I miss my blog

Finally, I can get to write again. I must have felt handicapped over the past few days without logging online. Well, I finally got my computer fixed and my cable running so I don't have to be so dependent on my internet in the office.

No more shopping for me, and I shall keep to it. I bought another top from Armani yesterday, couldn't resist the temptation and was lured to it. Should practise some self-control. Tell me more about it boi, have been indulging in my pastries at Frankel as well. This place, Bakery Depot serves excellent cakes and pastries, my favourite would be the chocolate almond bar. All their items freshly baked and made on a daily basis, they do not keep them overnight. No more chocolates, cheese-cakes or whatsoever for the next few weeks! More training to keep me occupied...haha.

As I was driving this morning, my usual radio station would be Class 95 and the topic of the morning was....'Why do women/men wander in the arms of another when they already got one'. Many calls came in and they discussed about the topic. My take on it: They do not love their partner enough to stay on to them. If someone ever wanders away, he/she should realise perhaps that the love is not strong enough to withstand temptations thus resulting to what we call a 'triangle' relationship. There's afew stages in a relationship. 1 - The honeymoon 2 - The quarrelsome period 3 - The temptations 4 - The stabilization. I definitely know of people who follow this trend. And the moment you passed on to the 4th stage, that's when you call the 'special someone' 'THE ONE'. I once been through that, but mine would be slightly different. I had the first stage then the third followed by the second, a switch for the second and third but I did not managed to survive through the quarrelsome stage. Sadly to say, that got the better of what I call my 'perfect relationship' with her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home