Friday, June 11, 2004

The Ex-FIle

Can we be good friends with our ex-girlfriends/boyfriends?

I'm afraid to say that I can and I cannot. Very contradicting I know. I'm in contact with my ex-gfs to a certain extend but I would not say that we are the best of friends. We don't hang out as often or probably only for lunch, that one short hour of meeting in like once in a month or sometimes it could be for months.

My ex-gf, let's just call her 'P'. She wants me to be her friend, still staying in her life. She wants to hang out, do things together like the buddies sort, I'm not too sure how I would take it. I still feel for her I guess, and it is hard to be friends when you still have that emotional bug clinging onto you. Don't you agree?

I don't want to remain aloof and distant though I was previously and I sorta regretted my actions. It killed the fire in her.

I must say, I'm quite a soft-hearted person by nature but I was indeed cold-hearted when I ended it with her. And now, I have got the soft spot for her though she is with someone already, happily contented with her love, her man. I was too late, just too late.

We are friends and we should be but...friends in a different context maybe.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home