Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Woman's Card

I received the DBS woman's card today. Very impressive indeed, a different touch from the gold or classic cards that other banks offer. It gives the sophiscated, elegance feel and I realized I quite like it though I actually refused to apply for it when DBS called me initially. Platinum privileges really, cab discounts though I don't need it already but I'm very sure someone would need it badly. That's one of the reason why my main card came with another supplementary card that embossed her name. She would need it more than I do: Taxis. The only form of transport she would take. Good for her as she can save a little money every now and then. She has probably got most of my cards now, come to think about it, I'm seriously nice to her. Sometimes I don't know what I'm doing either, I can never seem to break that line of mine.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

why do you keep doing it?
seriously unhealthy, don't you even feel you are being taken for a ride.
wats over is over, there's a reason why bridges should be burned?

9:37 AM  
Blogger moonx said...

agreed totally with what the previous comment wrote.... sigh...
and anyway, i dont think the DBS card has really got good previleges. the cab discount is only for silvercab, and their fleet is pretty small. and there's a catch if i am not wrong.

5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home